Application Requirements & Program Criteria
We are currently seeking candidates with a strong educational background and well-rounded academic and personal experiences.
We will be accepting applications for five residency positions starting in July 2017, and five residency positions starting in July 2018.
Our radiology program will be participating in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). All 2018 positions will be filled through the National Resident Matching Program.
Applicants for our radiology program at Aventura Hospital and Medical Center must have:
- Completed ERAS application
- Personal Statement
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- We require a medical school performance evaluation (“dean’s letter”) and three letters of recommendation. Only one letter should be from a radiologist. We are interested in your performance in core clinical services.
- Medical School Transcript(s)
- A passing score on USMLE Step I
- A passing score on USMLE Step II (CS and CK)
If applying for acceptance into the 2017 class, you must have completed a preliminary year of training at an ACGME-accredited institution before entering or transferring into our ACGME-accredited residency program.