For your safety as well as the safety of our physicians, colleagues and community, we have implemented additional visitor restrictions to control the spread of COVID-19.
- Patient are limited to two persons at a time per patient. Visitors are not permitted for COVID-19/PUI patients.
- Visiting hours are from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- One person may remain overnight in these services only:
- End of Life
- Pre/Post Surgery Patient Advocates
- Masking will be required in all areas for patients, visitors, staff and physicians.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time. The health and safety of our patients and caregivers are always our top priority.