Is your life controlled by alcohol or drugs?
If you answered yes, take the first step to recovery:
Pick up the phone and make the most important call of your life.
Aventura Hospital has partnered with New Vision to offer help to patients in acute withdrawal who have used alcohol, illegal substances as well as prescription medication in the last three days. New Vision is an alcohol and/or chemical dependency medical stabilization service that specializes in acute withdrawal treatment in a calm and soothing atmosphere. In addition to providing access to an ongoing support system on an outpatient basis, patients can resume and maintain healthy lifestyles free from dependency.
Medical Stabilization differs from detoxification from substances because our service treats the medical condition of the patient as opposed to behavioral hospitals or treatment centers who concentrate efforts on the psychological components of addiction. One of the benefits of New Vision at Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is that, if serious complications develop, our team has immediate access to the intensive care unit and emergency room.
During treatment, the New Vision staff works with the patient to develop a discharge and support plan. After stabilization, the team helps patient’s commitment to health by facilitating admission to residential, inpatient, partial hospitalization, outpatient treatment, or supported housing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can a patient benefit from our services?
- Our patients regain their life, spirituality, health by admitting the problem and seeking help.
- What does this mean for employers and work?
- Organizations that identify employees who need help can regain key employee, cut down on absenteeism, increase productivity and cut back on lost revenue due to addiction in the workplace. As an added benefit, employees can be admitted on Friday and potentially discharged by the following Monday.
- How much will it cost?
- Insurance providers can decrease healthcare costs by utilizing New Vision’s effective 3-5 day hospital medical stabilization service at a significant cost savings to a 7-21 day treatment program.
For more information or to schedule an evaluation, contact us at (305) 937-5811.